A Life Lesson A Life Lesson

great animation

its an great animation. ofcourse its a bit on the short side but for an test and something you made in 24 hours you did an great work.the only thing that i noticed is the duration of the zombie thing, i thought it was a bit to long. i think it was almost 6 seconds. but thats just my personal taste. i just like short and fast appearances and disappearances ^^

its just an great animation :p

10/10
5/5

rhys510 responds:

Thanks man :D

SS - Chakras SS - Chakras

this is mind blowing...

hey dude. you really changed my way of thinking. i already had some thoughts about the spiritual part about ourself but i didnt know there was this much to learn from it.

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

its really cool

it looks really amazing. but the reason i dont give it an 10 i because the drawings where perfect, but your movements are not. im not saying its awful but the walking and some other movements are just a little bit unreal. but thats the only thing thats wrong with this flash. except for that it looks AWSOME!!!!

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

good animation

its a cool animation that you have made and the idea is also good. there where stil some movements that didnt seem right to me but for a second non-sprite anmation is this really good.

but 1 thing still bothers me. from what game was this? ocarina of time or majora's mask? in the beginning i saw in the background the entry of the shadow temple but in the last scene you saw the man being posesed (or biten, i dont know) by the zombie and in majora's mask you also have that at the ikana canyon.

anyway.....
10/10
5/5

EASTBEAST responds:

Great thanks for the review man, I really appreciate you taking the time. As for that last scene, It was just a product of my imagination; I tried to make it seem like it was on the outskirts of Kakariko Village, with the windmill in the background. I was going to add a scene of Pamela (Little girl) walking through the town, with some empowering music in the background, denoting that although she had been attacked and mother killed (That so far we know) life still had it's beauty.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

great animations

they jokes werent that funny but i still give it a 9 because of the great animations

Asaroki 01- The Outsider Asaroki 01- The Outsider

not bad

with the drawing is nothing wrong but the movements are just........ i dont know, the looks really fake and that way it becomes a lot less impresive. its not awful but it isnt good . it just needs some work.

Penguinzz 1 Penguinzz 1

good flash

hey dude its me again :P

---------------------
About the flash
---------------------

its not bad made but there are a lot of things that need improvment. for example, the way the penguin move doesnt look natural and the sprite itself is just 1 frame. there are alot of tutorials on youtube or other sites that shows how to do such things so try to look at those

the music is to loud and VERY annoying. i had to turn of the music to watch the whole flash. there is a program thats called AudioCity. you can download it free and it lets you modify and any kind of music file.
also try to put some more music in the flash. in the first few minuts you dont here anything.

and the last piece of advise. TAKE MORE TIME TO MAKE IT. it becomes a lot better when you take the time for it.

---------

Penguin 8/10 XD

Total: 7/10 (and a +1 friend bonus :P) 8/10

CubePanda responds:

Thanks Peltos! That was a great review, one of the best I've had xD
The music annoyed me too, I need to find a new bombing mission theme o___o

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

lol kirby XD

its funny
id liked the part with those star's saying bye because i wasnt looking for a sec and i thought that kirby was in that flash XD

Happy 18th GWS Happy 18th GWS

cool

nice extra dude only one thing is wrong.
YOU USED MY REAL NAME YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!

ChrisTobin responds:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Ill change later ;]

Mario Deaths! Mario Deaths!

really good

cool animation dude.
cant wait for the next one :P